This Association has been founded to promote the following goals:
- To stay informed and prepared to study, discuss, create and support legislation that benefits the crane industry.
- To obtain recognition of our industry by building owners, building contractors, and the general public thereby improving the standing and prestige that the crane industry enjoys.
- To improve the quality of our industry by sharing knowledge and solutions to problems that affect the quality of the crane industry.
- To improve our knowledge in the rapidly changing trade by taking advantage of improved product service and technologies.
- To improve our business methods by conducting educational studies of efficient business practices.
- To establish a standard of ethics for members that will reflect credit to the crane industry.
- To obtain the benefit of fellowship that comes from meeting together and working toward common goals.
- To strive for excellence and continuing improvement in safety, environmental awareness, employee recruitment and training.